Dr. Abdul Rahman Hamoud Al Sumait was born
On 30 / 11 (Zul-Qa’dah) / 1366 AH – 15 / 10 / 1947 AD
Returned to the Mercy of ALLAH, Thursday morning
On 8 / 10 (Shawwal) / 1434 – 15 / 8 / 2013 AD
- Baghdad University Graduate – Faculty of Medicine – July 1972
- Diploma in Heat Area Diseases – Liverpool University – April 1974
- Specialized in McGill University- Montreal Public Hospital- in the internal medicine and the disease of digestive system – July 1974 , December 1978
- Researches in Liver Cancer , London University – Kings College Hospital – January 1979 , December 1980.
- Practitioner at Montreal Public Hospital (1974-1978).
- Specialized Physician – Kings College Hospital – London (1979-1980)
- Since 1983, he dedicated himself to work in Direct Aid ( Africa Muslims Committee previously ) as a general secretary, then chairman until 2008.
- Chairman of Charity Work Studies Center.
- Chief Editor of Al Kawthar Magazine.
Medically Scientific Researches:
- The open between pancreas and colon – published in the Canadian Medical Society Magazine.
- Cancer of the remains of stomach after the good ulcer surgery – a research that was submitted in the conference of Royal Physicians College In Canada – Quebec City – February 1979
- Examination by telescope for checking amoebic swelling in Colon – it was published in Digestive System Telescope Magazine – edition 3/1985 at the united states of America.
- Studying the importance of the emergent telescope in the cases of digestive system bleeding (applications on 150 cases), it a research that was presented in the Digestive System Conference , Montreal Public Hospital in 1978.
- Vitamin (B12) as a factor to cure the liver cancer (it was not published).
- Labyyak Africa Book
- Africa Tear Book (with others).
- Journey of Good in Africa Book “ A massage to my father”
- Antimour Tribes In Madagascar Book
- Features of Evangelizing Book, Scientific Study
- Managing the crisis faced by the labors of the Islamic Organizations (Under Printing).
- Safety and Evacuation in Disputed Areas .
- Al Boran Tribes Book
- Al Dinca Tribes
- Manual of Relief Centers Management.
- Ghabr’a Trible Book (in press)
- Mijikenda Tribes of Eastern Kenya Book
- Passenger’s Bag Book (in press)
Scientifically and Islamic anticipations:
- The role played by the media in the charity work – a research that was delivered in Arab Management Conference in Cairo 1989.
- Modern Management in the Charity Work – a lecture that was delivered in Emir Naif Academy 1999.
- Human Resource Research,” Experience of Direct Aid” chamber of commerce and industry in Al Damam
- Hundreds of Islamic Articles in various newspapers and publications.
- founder member and chairman of a branch affiliating to Muslim Physicians Society, United States of America and Canada 1976, East Canada Branch.
- Founder member, Branch of Muslim Students Society in Montreal, Shirbrok, etc 1974-1976.
- Founder member, Malawi Muslims Committee, Kuwait 1980
- Founder member, Kuwaiti Relief Committee.
- Founder member, International Islamic Charity Authority – Kuwait
- Founder member, International Islamic Council for Call & Relief – Kuwait.
- Member at Charity Rescue Society – Kuwait.
- General secretary of Africa Muslims Committee since 1981 until 1999.
- Chairman of Direct Aid since 1999 until 2008.
- Member At Kuwaiti Red Crescent Society – Kuwait.
- Editor –in- chief of Al Kawther Magazine since 1984 till his death (GOD bless his soul).
- Member at the council of trustees of Islamic Call Organization- Sudan.
- Member at the council of trustees of Science & Technology University – Yemen.
- Chairman of the board of Faculty of Education – Zangbar
- Chairman of the board of Faculty of Shariya and Islamic Studies- Kenya
- Chairman of Charity Work Studies Center – Kuwait
Prizes and Honor Certificates:
- award of chairmen of the Gulf Cooperation Council held in Muscat,1986
- prize of King Faisal Ben Abdul Aziz “May Allah Show Mercy to him” for serving Islam and Muslims 1996.
- Award of the Gulf Cooperation Council for serving the scouting movement.
- Award of the two rivers of the first class provided by the Republic of Sudan 1999.
- Prize of Sheikh Rashed Al Noaemi, the governor of Ajman Emirate 2001.
- Honored PH.D in the field of Islamic Call from Om Dorman Islamic University in March 2003.
- Fars Award from the president of the Republic of Benin 2004.
- Prize of Sheikh Hamdan Ben Rashed Al Maktoom for Medical and Human Sciences- Dubai- Emirates December 2006
- Al Sharekah Prize for Human and Voluntarily Work 2009.
- Fars Award for Charity Work from Al Sharekah Emirate 2010
- Honored Certificate from Voluntarily Organizations Council from Arab Republic of Egypt – Cairo.
- Charity Work Prize from Al Sheikh Mohamed Ben Rashed Al Maktoom, governor of Dubai. – for Human and Charity Work.