Some of Direct Aid achievements from 1981- 2013:
- Financially support more than 2,000 teachers.
- Raise and support more than 70,000 orphans.
- College scholarships for more than 7,775 students.
- Constructing and operating four hospitals.
- Constructing and operating 260 medical clinics.
- Building and administering 260 schools from kindergarten until high school.
- Building more than 5,094 mosques in different African countries.
- Digging more than 18,568 of surface and artesian wells to those in need of clean water.
- Founding 10 radio broadcasting stations in Africa and producing radio shows in 17 African countries.
- Building and administering 36 religious institutes.
- Execute more than 1,504 health programs (surgery camps-eyes camps-vaccination campaign-circumcision-medical caravan).
- Sending 550,000 tons of aids، medicines، food and clothes.
- founding development projects 8,586 for the benefit of the poor families.
- Building and administering 63 training centers for women.
- Building and administering three universities with various academic majors.
- Establishing several air relief bridges to convey the urgent aids to the areas of drought and poverty throughout the African countries.
- 6577 employees work for Direct Aid, 182 of those reside in Kuwait and the rest in Yemen and African countries.
Direct Aid at the international level:
- A member at the United Nations - Social, Economic and Consultant Council.
- Having diplomatic immunity in several states pursuant to agreements with the ministries of foreign affairs in these states.
Awards and Certificates Direct Aid Society:
- Second place in the Forbes Award Middle East 2011 non profitable organizations, for Transparency.
- First place in the Kuwait e-Award competition for the best site in town 2012.