Providing distinguished services in fields of:
Education, relief, developing and upgrading capabilities and income of poor communities to the degree of self-reliance and local resources.
The values that we keep through our education to achieve our mission successfully:
- Cooperation: we share together to implement the objectives of the association.
- Loyalty: We believe nobly message of our association and sponsor interests.
- Sincerity: We are working diligently and impartially and mastery to achieve the objectives of our association.
- Secretariat: we are committed to the performance of the rights and duties and are keen to save.
- Excellence: we are keen to achieve leadership in performance and practices to serve beneficiaries.
- The human mind: preserve human dignity without distinction of religion, race or gender.
- Focus on both aspects of individual education and development.
- Care for and developing health services.
- Fight poverty.
- Transparency in work, especially financial.
- Develop human competencies.
- Promotion to the level of work quality.
- Create spirit of cooperation and creativity.