Project Type: processing center sewing and embroidery
- Teaching profession sewing and embroidery for orphans and the elderly mothers of orphans, widows and divorced women and poor women.
- Granting certificates of formal training in the profession of sewing and embroidery for jobs and a decent living.
- Average number of devices in the center 15 per device.
- The average number of beneficiaries benefiting 21.
- Are accepted on the basis of the project feasibility studies include the value of development and technical projects of sewing and embroidery with an indication of their impact on beneficiaries.
- The Photo is an example of a project and not necessarily be matched.
- In case the Direct Aid Organization could not set up the project in the state for any reason, It will set up the same project in another state seems appropriate.