Achievements of the Society:
- 1,340,470 students enrolled in Direct Aid Society schools.
- Raising and supporting more than 77,512 orphans.
- College scholarships given to more than 10,822 students every year.
- Constructed 3 hospitals and operating them now.
- Constructed 313 medical clinics.
- Built and currently operate 290 schools from kindergarten until high school.
- Owns and operates 4 universities with various academic majors.
- Created more than 15,523 economically-enabled projects for the benefit of the poor families.
- Dug more than 22,818 of surface and artesian wells to those in need of clean water.
- Founded 10 radio broadcasting stations in Africa and producing radio shows in 17 African countries.
- Establishment and running of 54 religious institutes.
- Executed more than 4,260 health programs (surgery, eyes, vaccination, circumcision & medical camps).
- Sent 590,000 tons of aid including medicine, food and clothes.
- Built 68 training centers for women and managing them now.
- Establishing more than 5,547 mosques in different African countries.
- Established several air relief bridges to convey the urgent aid to the areas of drought and poverty throughout the African Countries.
- 7,133 employees work for Direct Aid, 173 of reside in Kuwait and the rest in Yemen and 30 African countries.
Direct Aid Nationally and Internationally:
With diplomatic identity in a number of countries by virtue of agreements with the Ministries of Foreign Affairs in these countries.
The Direct Aid is a member and partner with the following organizations:
- Islamic and Development Bank
- Union of NGOs in the Islamic World – Membership
- Kuwait Red Crescent Society
- Turkish Red Crescent Society
- Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development
- Doctors Around the World YERYÜZÜ DOKTORLARI
- Hayrat Aid
- World Federation of Islamic Organizations
- United Muslim Relief
- Cancer Control Gulf Federation (GFFCC)
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Islamic Relief Worldwide
- Insania Humanitarian Funds
- World Food Program
The Direct Aid Society obtained prizes in its individual capacity or represented by the identity of Dr. Abdul Rahman Al Sumait
- Medal of presidents of GCC countries held in Muscat for the charity work 1986.
- Prize of King Faisal Ben Abdulaziz, God have mercy on him, for service of Islam and Muslims in 1996.
- Trophy of Ministry of Social Affairs in Kuwait in 1997.
- Trophy of the Medical Kuwait Society 1997.
- Trophy of the Kuwait Scout 1998.
- Medal of GCC for the service of Scout Movement 1999.
- Medal of the two Niles of First Class from the Republic of Sudan 1999.
- Prize of Sharjah for voluntary work 2008.
- The second place in Middle East Forbes Prize for the most transparent societies 2011.
- First place in Kuwait Electronic Prize contest for the best website 2012.
- Distinction Prize in orphans care in the GCC countries (Kafel) 2014 presented by the Social Responsibility Regional Network in the Kingdom of Bahrain in cooperation with the United Nations Organization, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and other organizations.